This is my new writing space. For the year we’ve lived in this house, this room has been unused, mainly because the blue paint on the walls was so ugly I couldn’t stand to be in it. With my mom’s help, we painted. Then my husband and I finally unpacked some boxes, organized, and hung pictures. Now it’s my favorite room in the house.
Some of the best features:
* my mom’s old desk
* my favorite painting, Rooms by the Sea
* a great big white board, the hanging of which my husband valiantly conquered
* the green paint, which is my spirit color (my son keeps petting it and saying, “I love this green wall.”)
* a cool collage print with found phrases
* an old bulletin board made new with teal paint
* one of my husband’s typewriters
* two shelves of craft books
So, I am pretty much in love with it. It feels so good!